Monday, May 15, 2006

When Watching Isn't Enough

yehey!

ive just finished downloading the songs from the movie, "If Only", and im playing it right now. god, i love that movie!though ive watched it a thousand times, i still get that "kilig" feeling after watching it. i watched it kanina sa Star Movies kaya i remembered to download that two songs JLH sang. the songs were: Love Will Show You Everything and Take My Heart Back.

kakakilig talaga..hay, inggit tuloy ako. hehehe. sana mangyari din sa kin ung part ung graduation ni samantha. ako daw siya, nagplay ng violin sa isang orchestra and sinurprise daw ako nung boyfriend ko at pinakanta sa'kin ung song na gawa ko infront of so many people...tsktsk..nangangarap ng gising!!!hahaha pero wala namang masamang mangarap ah!sige continue...hehehehehe

well anyway, here's the video from the movie


enjoy! :)


btw,i have one favorite line there...that line of Ian in the second day before they enter the cab infront of the Tantra Restaurant...hehehe..here it is:

"I love you. I wanna to tell you why I love you. I have to tell you this and you need to hear it.
I loved you since I met you but I would'nt allow myself to truly feel it until today
I was always thinking ahead, making decision so i fear. Today, because of you, what I learned from you, every choice I made was different, and my life has completely changed. And I have learned, if you do that then you live your life fully. It doesn't matter if you have five minutes or fifty years... Samantha, if not for today, if not for you, I would never have known love at all... So thank you for being the person who taught me to love and to be loved"


..that line was so touching.
but am kinda sleepy now so i think that's all for today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...