Sunday, August 31, 2008

August Rush

August Rush

This month was been a roller coaster ride for me. My days went from disappointingly rushed attempts to extremely wonderful days/nights. Nevertheless, I think that it still was been a great month and I cannot easily forget the things that happened to me. The feelings are totally mixed up preventing me to figure out my final mood for this month. Anyway, all I can say is that I had fun. It truly is a spice-filled month-long experience.

By the way, I was amused by my Highs this month. Most of them were when I was with this particular person and I just can't help it but to feel lifted up. It's been fun. Although my Downs were not caused by a constant character, I just feel like rejoicing after my worst when I see that particular person. [pwwf]

Bioweek was been successful. I was able to rest for awhile from my terribly tiring subjects and I was able to interact with my fellow bio students. Although I ended up with tons of questions again but I immediately picked myself up and continued to show the good side of me. [lol]

That's all, I guess. It was been a wonderful month filled with great lessons and happy memories that I'll definitely won't forget.


_______
I am hoping for a good month ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...