Thursday, August 07, 2008

Ugly, Bitchy, Witch

Ugly, Bitchy, Witch!

It's like i was hit by a hammer in the head; my fuckin' head hurts right now. Thinking about Tan and her fuckin' subjects makes me go crazy. I'm thinking of actually losing my mind over these Seminar and Technical Writing Courses. It seems that that witch put a spell on me making me fail almost all of my subjects under her. Imagine what she always do to me every time i wake up in the morning of tuesdays and fridays? God, she's the meanest witch i ever met [as if i met a real one yet, but yeah, i consider her as one]. I always get terrified every time I think of her. If only i can quit school.

_____
Is there any secret door so I can get away with this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...