Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Grow Up

Grow Up!

I don't know how to say this but all I want is for that someone to grow up. I mean this person I'm talking about is already a grown up but still thinks and and acts like a young girl. I don't know if this person really notice herself doing this 'coz I do notice her do it on purpose. I can't see the reason for her doing this. She would smile and then talk childishly and then laugh on and on for no reason. She acts as though she doesn't have any problems. I don't know if she's doing this so she can hide her problems but that would be too lame.

Anyway, I really just can't tell her to grow up. It would be shameful for even I myself isn't acting like a grown up. I know how important my school works are but I seem to be unfocused, disoriented, and uninterested. I would always stay in bed daydreaming and after a while would open my computer to watch some movies. I don't know why I stay this way - lazy, undetermined ass.

_____
How can I help myself change? A secret potion perhaps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...