Friday, August 08, 2008

3-in-1 Event

3-in-1 Event

Today's the official start of the 2008 Olympics! My niece is also, at this moment, celebrating her 16th birthday. Wow. Her birthday and the Olympics are on the same date, August 8, 2008. It's not just because it's her birthday that I've been looking forward for this day to come but also because of the date. Think about it, today's 08-08-08! Isn't that great? This only happens every century so i guess we can call ourselves lucky then.

Anyway, i'm still up until now. This is my second post since the time i sat my patootie on this chair and i'm still working on that stupid witch's homework. Good luck to me! lol

By the way, I forgot to mention, I now have a printer! I bought it the other day and I got so happy that I printed out so many documents I've been wanting to get hold of. It's a 3-in-1 HP unit [printer, scanner, and copier]. Really cool.

Oh! and i already watched "Batman Returns: The Dark Knight". It's awesome. I just wish i understood other parts there. Some were really hard to synthesize and it was too long. Anyway, it was still great!

________
Too many updates but not a single one is related to my schoolwork. Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...