Thursday, April 02, 2009

Las Tontas

Summer has officially started in my calendar. Damn!

I'm terribly suffering from my past loads I have yet to finish. Gawd. I wish to go home and enjoy the summer's heat but I guess I'm stuck here in Tacloban to drown in schoolworks. Although I plan to take a trip tomorrow to Borongan, it seems that it's going to be a short vacation since I'll be back here after the Holy Week. Well, at least we're going to have a family reunion on Tuesday. I just hope it would be enough for me to forget about my happy summer. Huhu. Nanay's really been pushy about me graduating after the first semester [I just hope I would] that's why I have to work on my thesis this summer. [Sad] Anyway, I'll have allowance this summer. At least I have something to look forward to. Haha.

As to how my day went, hmm, I spent my whole day sleeping at the sofa. I was supposed to go to school but then I felt really tired from last night's drinking session as so I decided to stay at home. Anyway, I heard from a friend that there is a virus on the net today. He said it was an April Fool's Day bug. His computer got infected and so he was left with no choice but to reformat it. Haha. Cool.

I feel sleepy already. Gotta rest now. I'll be back after the Holy Week.

_______
The Fools

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...