Sunday, March 25, 2007

taah daaah!

taah daaah!

Now's already year 2007 and my last post still dated 2006. Ang kapal naman ng mukha ko. Siguro napansin nyo ung nasa upper-right corner ng blog ko. I joined Candy Mag's Teen Blog Awards 2007 kahit di na ako nag-uupdate ng blog. Nakakatawa naman.


Guys, ive been out for so long and i dont want to miss anymore events here in the blog-o-sphere. Yun nga lang, the week after next, i'll be going back to my hometown and I think I wont have time to update my blog. Siguro makakapag-update na ako a week after Holy Week when im already in Manila. I'll be taking up advance subjects this summer in U.P. Diliman. I'll be posting more often then para naman iupdate ko kayo sa mga kabaliwang gagawin ko ngayong summer in Manila.

Well, I'm busy with schoolwork right now. Ngayon pang matatapos na ang semester. I'll be a third year student soon. Busy sa exams and pati sa play namin sa school. I'm in-charge with the sounds and lights pati na rin sa props kaya medyo di ko pa nafifeel ang summer. I'd like to enjoy a lil bit before ako pumunta ng Manila. Mahirap na, baka di ako makapagenjoy doon. Surely I'll miss the beach. Ang layo naman kasi ng beach doon eh. Mahilig pa naman akong maligo sa dagat. Di kumpleto summer ko pag di ako makaligo ng dagat. Haaaayyyy....

Election's near. Ang dami na namang pandaraya ang magaganap at lalaki na naman ang bilang ng mga krimeng konektado sa election. I received an email this morning, nakalagay doon ang opinion ng isang guy on this coming election. He said he's going to consider leaving the Philippines if these 7 events would happen:

1.) If former COMELEC Commissioner Virgilio Garcillano of Hello Garci fame wins in his bid to become Congressman of Bukidnon...seeking to replace a good man no less in incumbent Cong. Neric Acosta... We would really be the laughing stock of the whole world if we allow a man with the reputation of Garci to be one of our so called "Honorable Gentlemen".

2.) If Dancing Queen Tessie Aquino Oreta reclaims her seat at the Senate... I hope that all of us would still remember that dance that she did during the 2001 impeachment hearings after they voted to overrule the decision of then Chief Justice Davide... let us make sure that people like her never make it to the Senate again.

3.) If Richard Gomez becomes a senator... what does he know about making laws? We already have the likes of Bong Revilla and Lito Lapid in the Senate and their performance or lack of it would be reason enough not to elect another actor who has no prior experience in government to the distinguished halls of the Senate.

4.) If Gringo Honasan wins again.... have we not learned our lesson? I cannot believe that just because someone is charismatic then we will just elect him to become one of our senators despite the fact that he has time and again caused so much instability in our country... if we want a military junta similar to that of Thailand ... then lets all vote for this guy....

5.) If Manny Pacquiao becomes Congressman of General Santos City... everybody loves Manny the Boxing Champ but Manny the Lawmaker? Lets be realistic here, Manny is our Hero alright but I think it takes more than just great boxing skills and a desire to serve to be able to make appropriate laws that would help uplift the lives of the many Filipinos who live in Poverty.

6.) If Lito Lapid wins for Mayor of Makati City... I don't like Jojo Binay as well but Lito Lapid as city mayor of the country's finance and business center?!?! And do you really think he is from Makati and has good plans for the city? The Arroyos asking someone like him to run just goes to show you how much love and concern this government has for our country.

7.) If Chavit Singson becomes a Senator, Illegal Gambling = Chavit... enough said.


Well, what do you think? For me, i think all the things he said make sense. It is up to you guys if you would believe him. It's just his opinion.

Anyway, I'll be leaving now. I think this post is enough to cover for my three months leave. hehehe:)

Ciao!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...