Friday, February 13, 2009

When Black and White turn to Gray

The hell day's ending and the damage and catastrophes it left the people behind are now ready to heal. Owws? Haha. I wonder why many people believe in such a thing as misfortune. Anyway, I don't, so why should I care? Haha.

It's the gradual change happening to me right now that made me post this entry. I have recently noticed that compared to what I was before, I seem to be more unfocused these days. Although, for some time now, I have set a goal I should achieve, I seem not to be taking things seriously. Seriously. I've been slacking around more and my days aren't as productive as before. What the heck is happening to me?

Tomorrow is Heart's Day. I still have no idea what to do and where to go so you if you have anything good to offer, just tell me. I am not into the romantic chuchu like other people. All I want is not to be left hanging around and feeling bored while others are having fun with their hubbies. A friendly date would be fun. Don't you think? ;p

________
I'm sleeping my life away. wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...