Saturday, July 19, 2008

Again

Again

i've been acting so weird this week or probably the whole month.
and the past days were been tormented by my own selfish thoughts.
it was kinda late this morning i got my answer to my question.
the answer to my confusion or perhaps the best solution to it.
i ignored this before not thinking that this would not matter at all
but i was proved wrong by my own judgment
surely things could get better somehow if i stay this way -
a little bit confused but composed nonetheless.
it is more rational to stick to what i am supposed to be
than to change my course of being
i am not betraying anyone, not myself, for this decision
this is who i am and this is how i should be.
that's all.


______
again i'm typing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...